Tech Help Appointments & Drop-In Sessions
Drop-in Sessions – Select Mondays from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Drop-in sessions are great for quick questions. Simply head to the second floor and ask for Kyera during the time listed above.
Below are some examples of topics we can cover with you:
Downloading library ebooks or audiobooks onto your computer or mobile device (Libby and eZone)
Searching the library catalog
Windows 10/11 or Mac (Apple) basics
• Note: Please inquire in advance about any specific programs
• iPad or iPhone basics
• Android basics
e-Reader basics like Kindle
• Microsoft Office basics (Word, Excel, Publisher, Powerpoint)
• Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides
Creating and checking e-Mail (cell phone number required)
Using USB flash drives to save personal files
Digital file organization
Digital photo organization
Streaming music on platforms like Spotify or Pandora
Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, or LinkedIn
Before You Arrive:
• Please have a clear goal of what you would like to learn. Bring a list of questions if this helps you.
• Please bring all the necessary email addresses, logins, and passwords needed to access your device or accounts. We cannot help you access your accounts if you do not have that information.
• Be sure to bring your device and any cords or chargers.
• Bringing a notebook and pen is always helpful!
• We promise, there is no such thing as a stupid question!
Please note: we are unable to troubleshoot or fix malfunctioning devices, replace physical parts on devices, participate in credit card transactions, and the like for liability reasons.
Downloading Ebooks and Audiobooks
The eZone catalog has excellent help resources, including articles about how to use the catalog and how to download eZone items to your device. For specific instructions on how to get started borrowing eBooks and more, choose your device from the list below.