Coolpad-Mobile WiFi Hotspot
Now available from East Smithfield Public Library: Borrow a WIFI Mobile Hotspot. The Coolpad Surf mobile hotspot can provide up to 10 devices to connect to a mobile WIFI on a 4G LTE network. Bring it home and provide an internet connection for your family. Bring it anywhere you can get a signal and have hotspot access. Laptops, smartphones, and tablets are all compatible. You can call the library at 231-5150 to see if any of the Coolpads are available.
Mobile Hotspot Lending Policy:
- The loan period is 3 weeks. Renewals are not allowed on this item
- The overdue late fee is $1 per day, up to the cost of the service plan.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to check out this device from the library.
- Patrons must present their valid Ocean State Libraries library card and a valid ID to borrow a device.
- Patrons must have no fines/fees over $5.00 and no overdue items.
- The device must be returned to the circulation desk at the East Smithfield Public Library during library hours. The device may not be returned in the Book Drop.
- The device may not be returned to another library.
- All of the hotspot accessories (case, device, USB charger, and USB cord) must be returned all together for it to be considered returned.
- Only one hotspot device may be checked out at a time to anyone patron or family.
- Mobile hotspots will not be sent through statewide delivery to another OSL library.
- Patrons must sign a user agreement before borrowing a device for the first time.
- The replacement cost is $144 for a lost, damaged, or stolen hotspot.
- The replacement cost is $5 for a lost, damaged, or stolen power cord or USB plug.
The replacement cost is $15 for a lost, damaged, or stolen storage case.
Devices connected to your Wi-Fi network use data from your data plan. Performance may vary with the number of devices connected.
Return to the Young Adult Page